As stated in your CROSSFIT MOMENTUM IN NYACK, NY Membership Agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold. (Pre-paid memberships we have sold expire based on the specified pre-paid period regardless of usage and cannot be put on hold).
Before submitting your Membership Hold Request, please read the following important points carefully. By submitting the form below you are confirming that you have read and understand that:
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than (7) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- A member in good standing may place membership on hold. Membership hold requests are limited to Month long increments. The AutoPay on the membership file must be confirmed and active. Membership billing automatically resumes the month after the requested hold date unless a member calls to release the hold early. Use of the gym or its facilities during the “Hold” period will result in a reduced drop in fee of $20 per class attended. Upon expiration of the hold period, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 7-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable.
- If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
* Please note: This policy applies to ALL memberships.
Please fill out the form to put your membership on hold.
By filling out the form you are agreeing to the terms stated above.